Join us today and for the next three Fridays, 10:45-11:30am, in the Library, Wesley Center, 2nd Floor, for “Appreciating Chinese Culture Through Stories, Poems, and Folk Sayings”!
- How did a half-eaten peach change a man’s life?
- What is a bottomless bucket good for?
- Why would a tea master purposefully spill the tea?
Here are some of the other topics in this week’s newsletter:
- Relay for Life, Storms for Life
- Compete in the IN Agriculture Photo Contest
- Wednesday: Balance Exercise “Up Front” in Wesley Center
- Pickleball For Early-Risers