The FUMC Campus
Nestled in beautiful Franklin, Indiana, our campus is situated on 120 park-like acres that boast mature trees, stocked ponds, sidewalks and walking trails. You’ll also find a fishing pond, tennis court, playground, and clubhouse with an indoor pool on the grounds. We are minutes away from the rich history and charm of downtown Franklin where the courthouse, Franklin College, vintage shops and eateries abound. Click the map below to enlarge.
We are in close proximity to Greenwood, Indianapolis, and Columbus, which makes shopping trips and cultural excursions ideal. We also offer convenient access to medical specialists and nationally recognized hospitals like Indiana University, St. Vincent, Franciscan Health and Johnson Memorial Health, which is located across the street from our campus.
Click here to see the cottage homes we have available for our residents.
Click here to see the apartment floor plan options we have available for our residents.
- Full service bank
- Post Office
- 3 Beauty/Barber Shops
- General store
- Laundry facility
- Morrison’s Fine Dining Services (Click here to visit their website)
Wellness / Clinics
- Wellness Center
- Exercise Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Clinic Offices for Physicians, Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, Optometrist, and Dentist
- Pharmacy Services (consulting)
- Educational Programs through Franklin College
- Therapy Services (Physical, Occupational, Speech-Language)
- Wellness Center Walking Path (Click to enlarge the map)
- Click here to learn more in our Wellness news.
- Reserve for Visiting / Celebrations / Parties
- Ceramics studio
- Art studio
- Exercise Classes
- Robert L. Miller Computer Lab
- Card Games
- Educational Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Luncheon Trips and Joyrides
- Musical Programs
- Clubhouse with Banquet Area and Indoor Heated Pool
- Local, State, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Theme Parties / Luncheons
- Community / Intergenerational Programs
- French cafe’
Ladies, if you are looking for less-structured, low-gravity exercise opportunities, look no further! A handful of ladies gathers to exercise in the pool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! Other newsletter highlights: Bowling and Tea Part Success Do you?...Bikes and...read more
Here are the "Goings On" in our FUMC Community this week! Otterbein mens club Prayer shawls needed New class - "All In" Operation Bundle Up Kresge Buffet - 10/24 Trick or Treaters - 10/25 Medication Part D open enrollment October Odysseys - Brown County Click here to...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!
Welcome to our community.
Franklin United Methodist Community opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.