The Otterbein Franklin Campus
Nestled in beautiful Franklin, Indiana, our campus is situated on 120 park-like acres that boast mature trees, stocked ponds, sidewalks and walking trails. You’ll also find a fishing pond, tennis court, playground, and clubhouse with an indoor pool on the grounds. We are minutes away from the rich history and charm of downtown Franklin where the courthouse, Franklin College, vintage shops and eateries abound. Click the map below to enlarge.
We are in close proximity to Greenwood, Indianapolis, and Columbus, which makes shopping trips and cultural excursions ideal. We also offer convenient access to medical specialists and nationally recognized hospitals like Indiana University, St. Vincent, Franciscan Health and Johnson Memorial Health, which is located across the street from our campus.
- Full service bank
- Post Office
- 3 Beauty/Barber Shops
- General store
- Laundry facility
- Morrison’s Fine Dining Services (Click here to visit their website)
Wellness / Clinics
- Wellness Center
- Exercise Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Clinic Offices for Physicians, Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, Optometrist, and Dentist
- Pharmacy Services (consulting)
- Educational Programs through Franklin College
- Therapy Services (Physical, Occupational, Speech-Language)
- Wellness Center Walking Path (Click to enlarge the map)
- Click here to learn more in our Wellness news.
- Reserve for Visiting / Celebrations / Parties
- Ceramics studio
- Art studio
- Exercise Classes
- Robert L. Miller Computer Lab
- Card Games
- Educational Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Luncheon Trips and Joyrides
- Musical Programs
- Clubhouse with Banquet Area and Indoor Heated Pool
- Local, State, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Theme Parties / Luncheons
- Community / Intergenerational Programs
- French cafe’
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community always has fantastic food choices each week in our Kresge Dining Room. See what we have to offer for Lunch and Dinner on our weekly dining food menu! Here are just some of the tasty options for this week! Sunday - Chef's Choice...read more
Did you enjoy Brittany’s Nutrition Presentation yesterday? Come for a 15-minute Nutrition and Brain Health “TED Talk” video (filmed right here in Indiana), along with pre– and post-video discussion led by Jeremy in Fellowship Hall at 2:00pm this afternoon. New to TED...read more
Welcome to our community.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community (formally know as Franklin United Methodist Community) opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.