The Otterbein Franklin Campus
Nestled in beautiful Franklin, Indiana, our campus is situated on 120 park-like acres that boast mature trees, stocked ponds, sidewalks and walking trails. You’ll also find a fishing pond, tennis court, playground, and clubhouse with an indoor pool on the grounds. We are minutes away from the rich history and charm of downtown Franklin where the courthouse, Franklin College, vintage shops and eateries abound. Click the map below to enlarge.
We are in close proximity to Greenwood, Indianapolis, and Columbus, which makes shopping trips and cultural excursions ideal. We also offer convenient access to medical specialists and nationally recognized hospitals like Indiana University, St. Vincent, Franciscan Health and Johnson Memorial Health, which is located across the street from our campus.
- Full service bank
- Post Office
- 3 Beauty/Barber Shops
- General store
- Laundry facility
- Morrison’s Fine Dining Services (Click here to visit their website)
Wellness / Clinics
- Wellness Center
- Exercise Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Clinic Offices for Physicians, Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, Optometrist, and Dentist
- Pharmacy Services (consulting)
- Educational Programs through Franklin College
- Therapy Services (Physical, Occupational, Speech-Language)
- Wellness Center Walking Path (Click to enlarge the map)
- Click here to learn more in our Wellness news.
- Reserve for Visiting / Celebrations / Parties
- Ceramics studio
- Art studio
- Exercise Classes
- Robert L. Miller Computer Lab
- Card Games
- Educational Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Luncheon Trips and Joyrides
- Musical Programs
- Clubhouse with Banquet Area and Indoor Heated Pool
- Local, State, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Theme Parties / Luncheons
- Community / Intergenerational Programs
- French cafe’
Here are the “Goings On” at Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community this week! B-OLD - Sailing Next-to-New Shop sale Looking for Bridge players Motorcycle rides - June 15th Otterbein Senior Olympics BINGO volunteers needed Lew White Tour Travels for Otterbein Franklin...read more
Lisa Coors, personal trainer and owner of Coors Core Fitness, will present a private seminar for us live from Cincinnati about “The Parkinson’s Revolution”. We will use digital technology for a virtual, face-to-face phone conference, from the comfort of Otterbein...read more
Welcome to our community.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community (formally know as Franklin United Methodist Community) opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.