Our Expectations of All Employees of FUMC
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
This week at FUMC! Franklin’s Strawberries on the Square! Join the young people from FFA (Future Farmers of America) for a game night. The Indiana Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church will meet at the Indianapolis Convention Center June 8th – 10th....read more
The Thursday Afternoon SWell! For you competitive types, two challenges for the month of June! Read the full description by clicking on the newsletter link! Elevator Challenge… Library-Mode: Dare to Shh!!! Other news: Next Face-to-Face: June 2nd, 5:45am Relay at...read more