Below you will find links to important employee websites.
Our Expectations of All Employees of Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
Here are the “Goings On” at Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community this week! B-OLD - Sailing Next-to-New Shop sale Looking for Bridge players Motorcycle rides - June 15th Otterbein Senior Olympics BINGO volunteers needed Lew White Tour Travels for Otterbein Franklin...read more
Lisa Coors, personal trainer and owner of Coors Core Fitness, will present a private seminar for us live from Cincinnati about “The Parkinson’s Revolution”. We will use digital technology for a virtual, face-to-face phone conference, from the comfort of Otterbein...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!