Our Expectations of All Employees of FUMC
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
Come down and hop on our newly delivered Octane Seated-Elliptical machine in the Wellness Center! We are constantly strategizing how we can best meet your wellness needs, so watch for a few more updates in the coming months. Newsletter Highlights: New Equipment...read more
Here are the "Goings On" in our FUMC Community this week! Dedication Ceremony November Joyride - 11/20 December Delights Cottagers' Christmas Luncheon - 12/13 New Resident - Patty Moore Medicare part D open enrollment December Luncheon - Hollyhock Hill - 12/19 Holiday...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!