Our Expectations of All Employees of FUMC
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
Franklin United Methodist Community always has fantastic food choices each week in our Kresge Dining Room. See what FUMC has to offer for Lunch and Dinner on our weekly dining food menu! Here are just some of the tasty options for this week! Sunday – Fried...read more
Here are the “Goings On” in our FUMC Community this week! August Adventures Strawberries and Ice Cream Social Country Fair July Journeys Greeting Card Design Class Photography Class Annual 4th of July Parade! Like us on Facebook Click here to view the...read more