Below you will find links to important employee websites.
Our Expectations of All Employees of Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community always has fantastic food choices each week in our Kresge Dining Room. See what we have to offer for Lunch and Dinner on our weekly dining food menu! Here are just some of the tasty options for this week! Sunday - Chef's Choice...read more
Did you enjoy Brittany’s Nutrition Presentation yesterday? Come for a 15-minute Nutrition and Brain Health “TED Talk” video (filmed right here in Indiana), along with pre– and post-video discussion led by Jeremy in Fellowship Hall at 2:00pm this afternoon. New to TED...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!