Our Expectations of All Employees of FUMC
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
Join us for a Community Open House! Tour our Long Term Care, Memory Care and Apartments! September 28th, 1:00-4:00...read more
Franklin United Methodist Community always has fantastic food choices each week in our Kresge Dining Room. See what FUMC has to offer for Lunch and Dinner on our weekly dining food menu! Here are just some of the tasty options for this week! Sunday - Fried Shrimp...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!