Our Expectations of All Employees of FUMC
- Come to work on time and give your best effort to perform your job and take care of our residents/guests at all times.
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude and maintain it throughout your shift.
- Be honest – tell the truth and do what you say you will do, when you say it will be done.
- Show respect to others, including your co-workers supervisors, management, residents, families, guests, and vendors.
- Offer outstanding customer service and care to everyone you encounter on our campus.
- Know your supervisor’s expectations of you, and do your best to exceed them.
- Hold each other accountable, not just as supervisors and workers, but also as friends and as colleagues working together.
- Demonstrate team work, helping others as needed when circumstances allow.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner, remembering this is our residents’ “Home”.
- Practice proper communication etiquette with all, starting with “if you can’t say something nice or positive, then don’t say it at all”.
- Complete training and adhere to established components of the Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and HIPPA Privacy & Security Standards, and other in-service education.
Find the latest updates, news about events and read other team members career stories here…
We would like you to meet one of our residents, Carol Chappel. Here's some interesting information about her and her history with FUMC! Where did you live prior to moving to FUMC? "Southbrook Addition - Franklin, Indiana" How long have you lived at FUMC? "June of ‘89...read more
If you have not given them much thought lately, you can be proud of your FUMC staff members! This past week, they juggled the stresses and challenges of their normal duties under the scrutiny of State surveyors, in addition to battling rising floodwaters that...read more