Short-Term Rehabilitation Services is a Medicare approved skilled nursing Rehab Unit for its residents, as well as, others from the Central Indiana area community who want quality care with positive outcomes. Throughout one’s lifetime, there may be an opportunity for a short-stay in a skilled nursing unit, designed to help rehab and return a person to their previous home, following a serious illness, injury or hospitalization.
“Confidence in your recovery…over the past year, FUMC admitted 253 patients for short term Rehabilitation…91% returned home”
Our designated Rehab unit includes:
- Private and Semi-Private Suites
- Comfortable rooms with 24- hour nursing care
- Biodex machine
- Balance Training
- Fall Prevention
- Family and Patient Wellness Programs for Mobility and Safety
- 7-day a week therapy services
- Two therapy gyms with appropriate equipment
- Excellent meals
- Flat screen TV’s
- Many conveniences for family and visitors, too.
Franklin United Methodist Community is recognized as one of the leading providers of advanced nursing and rehabilitation services in the area. We offer a combination of professional nursing care, rehabilitative therapies, dietary services, social work, specialized physician services and discharge planning in order to achieve a safe and successful discharge.
“I’m a local pastor and have at any moment several members and friends at FUMC. I’ve seen how people are treated as l would want my mother treated. In fact, if my mother were in the area and was looking for rehab services, a residence, or needed assistance living care I would drive her directly to FUMC.” Read more testimonials here.Peter Jessen
- IV Therapy (Antibiotic, Pain Management, Etc.)
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound Care Management
- Specialized Dietary Services
- Pain Management
- Tube Feedings
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Resident Day Care
- In-House Podiatry/Dental/ Eye Care/Psychology
- 24 Medicare Approved Beds
- Joint Replacement
- Post Cardiac Surgeries
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Edema Management
- Neurological Conditions
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
- Wound Care
We Accept Private Insurance
- Sagamore Insurance Contracts
Therapy Available 7 Days a Week
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
Exceptional Outpatient Rehabilitation! Franklin United Methodist Community is pleased to offer rehabilitation services on-site to our residents. Achieve your best level of functioning, fitness and health.
- Flexible Scheduling – Therapy services are available seven days a week.
- Convenient Location – No transportation needed. Our therapy gym is located right here on campus.
- State-of-the-art therapy equipment to reduce pain and speed healing.
- Convenient therapy gym accessible for the campus.
- Experienced, highly trained and caring professionals are there to help you achieve your recovery goals.
- Expert advice, education and treatments to keep you safe and maintain your independence.
Ladies, if you are looking for less-structured, low-gravity exercise opportunities, look no further! A handful of ladies gathers to exercise in the pool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! Other newsletter highlights: Bowling and Tea Part Success Do you?...Bikes and...read more
Here are the "Goings On" in our FUMC Community this week! Otterbein mens club Prayer shawls needed New class - "All In" Operation Bundle Up Kresge Buffet - 10/24 Trick or Treaters - 10/25 Medication Part D open enrollment October Odysseys - Brown County Click here to...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!
FUMC Score Card
Welcome to our community.
Franklin United Methodist Community opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.