Short-Term Rehabilitation Services is a Medicare approved skilled nursing Rehab Unit for its residents, as well as, others from the Central Indiana area community who want quality care with positive outcomes. Throughout one’s lifetime, there may be an opportunity for a short-stay in a skilled nursing unit, designed to help rehab and return a person to their previous home, following a serious illness, injury or hospitalization.
“Confidence in your recovery…over the past year, Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community admitted 253 patients for short term Rehabilitation…91% returned home”
Our designated Rehab unit includes:
- Private and Semi-Private Suites
- Comfortable rooms with 24- hour nursing care
- Biodex machine
- Balance Training
- Fall Prevention
- Family and Patient Wellness Programs for Mobility and Safety
- 7-day a week therapy services
- Two therapy gyms with appropriate equipment
- Excellent meals
- Flat screen TV’s
- Many conveniences for family and visitors, too.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community is recognized as one of the leading providers of advanced nursing and rehabilitation services in the area. We offer a combination of professional nursing care, rehabilitative therapies, dietary services, social work, specialized physician services and discharge planning in order to achieve a safe and successful discharge.
- IV Therapy (Antibiotic, Pain Management, Etc.)
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound Care Management
- Specialized Dietary Services
- Pain Management
- Tube Feedings
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Resident Day Care
- In-House Podiatry/Dental/ Eye Care/Psychology
- 24 Medicare Approved Beds
- Joint Replacement
- Post Cardiac Surgeries
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Edema Management
- Neurological Conditions
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
- Wound Care
We Accept Private Insurance
- Sagamore Insurance Contracts
Therapy Available 7 Days a Week
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
Exceptional Outpatient Rehabilitation! Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community is pleased to offer rehabilitation services on-site to our residents. Achieve your best level of functioning, fitness and health.
- Flexible Scheduling – Therapy services are available seven days a week.
- Convenient Location – No transportation needed. Our therapy gym is located right here on campus.
- State-of-the-art therapy equipment to reduce pain and speed healing.
- Convenient therapy gym accessible for the campus.
- Experienced, highly trained and caring professionals are there to help you achieve your recovery goals.
- Expert advice, education and treatments to keep you safe and maintain your independence.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community always has fantastic food choices each week in our Kresge Dining Room. See what we have to offer for Lunch and Dinner on our weekly dining food menu! Here are just some of the tasty options for this week! Sunday - Chef's Choice...read more
Did you enjoy Brittany’s Nutrition Presentation yesterday? Come for a 15-minute Nutrition and Brain Health “TED Talk” video (filmed right here in Indiana), along with pre– and post-video discussion led by Jeremy in Fellowship Hall at 2:00pm this afternoon. New to TED...read more
FUMC Score Card
See what it's like to live at Otterbein Franklin!
Welcome to our community.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community (formally know as Franklin United Methodist Community) opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.