Your Community leader for life – Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community is an established Life Plan Community that has provided excellence in retirement living and health care for the last sixty years.
- 15.9% Hospital Readmissions (30-day-risk-adjusted)
- Average length of stay is 29 days
- In a Resident Stay Survey, 100% would recommend and 100% would return for future services
- 67% of residents were discharged to the community
- 96% of residents were discharged to a prior level of care
Systems to prevent Hospitalizations
- 60+ Diagnosis-specific clinical programs
- Home evaluation prior to discharge
- Care Transition call program on day 3 – day 7 – day 21
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Cardiac Recovery
- Post-Acute Care
- Outpatient Therapy
About our Campus
- 10 Private Medicare Suites
- 14 Semi-Private Medicare Suites
- 53 Dementia Care Beds
- 161 Independent / Assisted Living Apartments
- 202 Independent Living Cottages
- 18 Long-Term Care Beds
Overall CMS Rating: 3 Star
Average Referral Decision Turnaround: 15 Minutes
Therapy Provided: 7 Days a Week
Here are the “Goings On” at Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community this week! B-OLD - Sailing Next-to-New Shop sale Looking for Bridge players Motorcycle rides - June 15th Otterbein Senior Olympics BINGO volunteers needed Lew White Tour Travels for Otterbein Franklin...read more
Lisa Coors, personal trainer and owner of Coors Core Fitness, will present a private seminar for us live from Cincinnati about “The Parkinson’s Revolution”. We will use digital technology for a virtual, face-to-face phone conference, from the comfort of Otterbein...read more
See what it's like to live at Otterbein Franklin!
Welcome to our community.
Otterbein Franklin SeniorLife Community (formally know as Franklin United Methodist Community) opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.