Your Community leader for life – Franklin United Methodist Community is an established Life Plan Community that has provided excellence in retirement living and health care for the last sixty years.
- 15.9% Hospital Readmissions (30-day-risk-adjusted)
- Average length of stay is 29 days
- In a Resident Stay Survey, 100% would recommend and 100% would return for future services
- 67% of residents were discharged to the community
- 96% of residents were discharged to a prior level of care
Systems to prevent Hospitalizations
- 60+ Diagnosis-specific clinical programs
- Home evaluation prior to discharge
- Care Transition call program on day 3 – day 7 – day 21
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Cardiac Recovery
- Post-Acute Care
- Outpatient Therapy
About our Campus
- 10 Private Medicare Suites
- 14 Semi-Private Medicare Suites
- 53 Dementia Care Beds
- 161 Independent / Assisted Living Apartments
- 202 Independent Living Cottages
- 18 Long-Term Care Beds
Overall CMS Rating: 3 Star
Average Referral Decision Turnaround: 15 Minutes
Therapy Provided: 7 Days a Week
“My mother and father-in-law lived at the Community for many years. They experienced many of the levels of care that were available. The staff treated them like family. Many staff members have been employed here for over 20 years! It is obvious that this is more than a “job” for them. I can truly say that the happiest years of my mother-in-law’s life were spent at FUMC. The communication between FUMC and my family was helpful and considerate. I am happy to recommend FUMC.” Read more testimonials here.Margie Fendley
Ladies, if you are looking for less-structured, low-gravity exercise opportunities, look no further! A handful of ladies gathers to exercise in the pool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! Other newsletter highlights: Bowling and Tea Part Success Do you?...Bikes and...read more
Here are the "Goings On" in our FUMC Community this week! Otterbein mens club Prayer shawls needed New class - "All In" Operation Bundle Up Kresge Buffet - 10/24 Trick or Treaters - 10/25 Medication Part D open enrollment October Odysseys - Brown County Click here to...read more
Schedule a visit now!
We’d love to show you around our community!
Welcome to our community.
Franklin United Methodist Community opened its doors in 1957 as a continuing care retirement community that provides a variety of living options and care choices for retired persons. The long-standing traditions and standards of the United Methodist Church remain a part of our community; however residency is open to persons of all faiths and denominations. We stand committed as a non-profit, faith-based organization willing to serve the needs of our community.